[GTALUG] Samsung monitor power supply

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:21:31 EST 2019

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019, 10:24 AM Kevin Cozens via talk <talk at gtalug.org wrote:

> On 2019-02-13 9:45 a.m., Stewart Russell via talk wrote:
> > Yes. The owners retired and sold up.Â
> >
> > Graham Greene, former manager, has kept some of it going at SteamLabs
> and
> > the Science Centre:Â
>
> Good to know that the Gorilla is still around. It was a Toronto landmark
> on
> Queen St. West for so many years.

Actually the mechincal gorilla was stolen from out in front about ten years
ago. The owners even put up a no questions asked reward but no luck. I read
an article in Now Magazine where the owner said it took a lot of the joy
out of operating at that location. That coupled with rising rent prompted
the move north.

My last purchase there was over 5 years ago. A five foot usb printer cable
$3.00. When I couldnt find it browsing on my own, the guy at the desk
walked me right to it. Nice friendly people and it was sad to see them go
like that