[GTALUG] Samsung monitor power supply

Howard Gibson hgibson at eol.ca
Wed Feb 13 10:05:46 EST 2019

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 03:25:07 -0500
Russell Reiter via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> If you can't find someone with a donation, you can probably find the one
> you are looking for at Above All Electronics on Bloor St for 5$ or so. I
> got a micro-pin p/s there last year. I wasn't sure if it was the right one
> so Steve said, if not bring it back for exchange or refund.

Russell,

   People can also check out A1 Electronic Parts.  They are in an industrial unit at 196 North Queen St., Toronto, Ontario, M9C 4Y1, Tel: (416) 255-0343.  Their website is http://www.a1parts.com.  I understand they bought a lot of Active Surplus' stock.  They are a good source of Arduino boards and Raspberry Pis.

--
Howard Gibson
hgibson at eol.ca
jhowardgibson at gmail.com