[GTALUG] Samsung monitor power supply

Giles Orr gilesorr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:15:12 EST 2019

I've been given a 24" Samsung monitor.  I don't know if it works because it
requires a specialized power supply, and that didn't come with.  It takes
12-14VDC on a barrel connector - I have laptop power supplies that fit it,
but as most of them provide 19v I haven't tried to use them as they'd
probably kill it - point being, it appears to be a common connector type.
I was wondering if anyone had a spare power supply for this thing lying
around that they're willing to give away.  Since I don't even know if it
works, I'd rather not pay you for it ...  Thanks.

--
Giles
https://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr at gmail.com