[GTALUG] Intel Contact Info

nick xerofoify at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:45:05 EST 2019

Greetings All,

I was wondering if anyone knows who to contact at Intel if possible at least in
Toronto, the reason I'm asking is they don't have any email contacts to local
branches on the site at least from my searching.

As for the Hack Labs I have a also new Intel Galileo board if someone wants to
take that off me. It's a gift that hasn't really see much use so it's probably
better someone else has some fun with it. Or someone else can take it off of
me if there interested.

Nick

P.S. I did email Chris and it seems that he does have contacts in Toronto so I will
see what happens with that.