[GTALUG] Hacklab Toronto - Moving Crowd Fund

Scott Sullivan scott at revident.net
Mon Feb 11 11:15:47 EST 2019

Howdy Folks,

Hacklab Toronto has been a great friend to the GTALUG community. We had
over lap of member of our community. The last few GTALUG Linux in Parks
have been hosted by them. GTALUG's board and volunteers have used it as
meeting space. Hacklab has co-hosted some of our out-of-cycle guest
spearks (last years bash talk). Many of you have found treasures, or
divested yourself of junk at the Junk Independence Days.

We've been forced to move out of 5 year home due to long term
construction that will the leave building uninhabitable until completed.

Hacklab has found a new permanent home and we're looking for assistance
in funding the work to make the space function for our needs.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hacklab-to-is-moving-again/x/2472524#/

w/ Hacklab Member Hat on, and GTALUG president hat off.
--
Scott Sullivan