[GTALUG] 10TB drive seen as a 2TB drive (twice?)

Scott Sullivan scott at revident.net
Mon Dec 30 08:34:21 EST 2019

Although I don't have recent testing experince, after the whole 2TB 'thing', the marketing became about the largest drives tested at time of release.

Someone else can look into this further but I think it was not handling Advanced Format Drives (4k sectors) that was the crux of limitation.

--
Scott Sullivan