[GTALUG] Discussions about Compiler Technologies

Nicholas Krause xerofoify at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:03:52 EST 2019

Greetings All,

Hopefully you learned a little yesterday if you were there. I've
mentioned this to Alex
but the group seems to have a interest in certain parts of compilers and
other
related technologies. Normally I would prefer Q and As or walking
through code
directly as its far more interesting to people them just slides.

I'm opening it up for discussion here about what the group is interested
in. Mostly
I got frontends including clang,Rust e.t.c., JIT vs compiler time and
what is better
when and GPUs in particular, compiler backends as related to instruction
cost
selection and other things.

Have a good holidays and new year,

Nick