[GTALUG] Samsung router?

James Knott james.knott at jknott.net
Thu Aug 29 10:36:28 EDT 2019

On 2019-08-29 10:14 AM, Steve Petrie, P.Eng. via talk wrote:

> I plan initially to continue using POTS dial-up over twsted-pair
> copper landline

OUCH!!!  I haven't used dial up in years.  I guess the last time was
when we had that big power failure about 15 years ago.  As my cable
modem was down, I had to rough it and use dial up with my notebook
computer.  To use dial up these days would be painfully slow.  It was
even slow back in the '90s for some web sites.

If you have any networking questions, just ask.  There are plenty around
who can provide answers.  Some of them might even be right.  ;-)