[GTALUG] Samsung router?

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Aug 28 20:29:15 EDT 2019

On 8/28/19 4:36 PM, James Knott via talk wrote:
> On 2019-08-28 04:31 PM, o1bigtenor via talk wrote:
>> Hmmmmmmmm - - - - there is a real dearth of technical information
>> on that website!
> I noticed that too.  It used to be the "Specifications" tab actually
> provided some info.  I guess this is someone's idea of an "improvement".
>
> However Googling turns up this:
> http://www.dlinkworks.com/DGS-1210-28.asp
Be careful of smart switches.
They are not quite managed.
Most some with some web interface and a few vlan features but not the
full set you would expect with a managed switch.

I have one of these in my closet that anybody is free to have if they
want to drive to markham.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (647)478-6285
alvin at netvel.net              ||