[GTALUG] For Chris: Commodore BASIC as a scripting language

James Knott james.knott at jknott.net
Wed Aug 14 13:32:23 EDT 2019

On 2019-08-14 01:24 PM, Christopher Browne via talk wrote:
> Oh, the good times of doing matrix calculations in Grade 12 "Computer
> Science"...

Back in my Gr 12 computer programming class, we learned Fortran and used
pencil mark cards for our programs.  The teacher would then take our
cards down to the board office, to compile them.  As long as they
compiled, they were OK.  They could have been complete garbage programs,
but as long as they compiled...  ;-)