[GTALUG] Jobs at Epson Canada

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 27 19:46:03 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Three (3) jobs recently opened up at my company, Epson Canada.  And,
they are asking help from employees in search for candidates.

>  1.  Machine Learning Research Scientist (Robotics Control) for EDGE

This is R&D robotic 2nd floor.  The focus is more on algorithm, but
Linux is part of discussion during lunch.

>  2.  Firmware/Embedded Developer for RTSC
>  3.  Software Technical Support Representative for RTSC

These two are in my group 1st floor, and definitely Linux related.

If you're interested or know of someone who is interested, then let me
know and I can send you more "official" details.  Eventually, you'll be
applying directly.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>