[GTALUG] of routers and access points

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Apr 26 12:49:26 EDT 2019

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 04:00:14PM -0400, David Mason via talk wrote:
> Is there an openwrt non-wifi, PoE router? Also the WRT1900ACv2 seems to have limited availability.

Well that one is getting old.  It was replaced by the WRT1900ACS (same
FCC ID) and I think now the WRT3200ACM or WRT32X (same FCC ID apparently
on those two just different nand flash chip and boot loader).

The 3200/32X has increased the CPU speed about 10% and doubled the flash
to a decent 256MB.  Also has a newer switch and wifi radio.

--
Len Sorensen