[GTALUG] of routers and access points

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 15:10:56 EDT 2019

Why don't you let the router do all the router work, such as Wifi, routing,
DHCP, DNS, etc? I have my router RJ45'd to my Bell router, and let it do
all that. The Bell router's wifi is rarely used, but is a backup. Connect
all your boxes RJ45 to your router if you wish, then they can all play well
together, no? Is this too simple a setup?