[GTALUG] Right to Repair Info Session Mon. Apr. 15

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Apr 11 18:48:19 EDT 2019

Hi Christopher,
Your tag line is a treasure!
As for the event, let me explain.
Not all things which take place at CSI spaces get listed on the site,
especially if held by a member instead of being sponsored by cSI itself.
In those cases, asking at the  Welcome desk for the location, in this
instance   the Annex location,  will get you the room number where said
event is taking place.
Does that help?
Karen