[GTALUG] Two Things

Howard Gibson hgibson at eol.ca
Wed Apr 10 00:24:07 EDT 2019

   I promised to mention the Raspberry Pi Meetup.

   Power-over-Ethernet: One cable to rule them all, without catching fire!

   https://www.meetup.com/Raspberry-Pi/events/nwgbwqyzgbpb

   A second thing has come up that may interest somebody.  The York Regional Science and Technology Fair is coming up this Saturday, and they are still looking for judges.  From organizer Nathalie Rudner...

Dear Howard,

  Our fair is days away and we are still a few judges
short! We would appreciate it if you could please spread the word and/ or
consider bringing a friend!  A few more judges will help us ensure that
every student is judged in a timely manner and that your schedule is not
too busy!  It also helps us cover for unexpected absences.If you know of
someone who would be interested in helping us out, please share the
folloing link with them so that they might register.
https://secure.youthscience.ca/sfiab/yrstf.  I greatly appreciate your help
with this,Thank you!Nathalie RudnerYouth Science Canada Regional
Coordinator - York Region

--
Howard Gibson
hgibson at eol.ca