[GTALUG] Replacement keys (was Lenovo ThinkPad Compact Bluetooth Keyboard with TrackPoint)

Michael Hill mdhillca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:56:28 EDT 2018

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 6:35 PM, Scott Sullivan via talk
<talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> I've had a number of folks express interest after seeing me use mine.
> So I'm just going to drop the links here for general reference.
>
> Lenovo ThinkPad Compact Bluetooth Keyboard with TrackPoint

Mine has been indispensable for five years. Last week, sadly, the X
key was dislodged and fell out of my backpack somewhere. Can anyone
recommend a supplier for replacement keys? I took a look on eBay and
the selection seemed pretty spotty.

Mike