[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] AGM Call for Candidates

hi at gtalug.org hi at gtalug.org
Mon Sep 17 20:21:50 EDT 2018

# AGM Call for Candidates

October, 9th is GTALUG's Annual General Meeting

We are making the Call for Candidates for the Board.
There will be two seats opening, for 2 year terms (2018-2020).

Please consider running for the board, and keep in mind the following.

The formal qualifications that must be satisfied:
   - Must be a member in good standing
   - Must not have any undischarged bankruptcy

It is also important to be able to be available most months for
Board/Operations meetings where we plan GTALUG meetings
and activities.

Board members are involved in and support the following activities.
   - Finding speakers for our monthly presentations
   - Running our internet infrastructure (website and mailing lists)
   - Organizing and running our annual Linux in the Park picnic

If you are interested, we'd appreciate it very much if you can submit
your intention to run to board at gtalug.org

The current list of Candidates (Alphabetical by Lastname):
- Chris Browne
- Alex Volkov

Potential Candidates are welcome to announce their intention all the up to the
AGM it's self.

--
Scott Sullivan
GTALUG President