[GTALUG] Any Debian User Groups in the GTA?

Alex Volkov avolkov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:31:24 EDT 2018

I don't think just pointing to a very long page with mailing list with
no other explanation is very helpful.

Olbigtenor, if you have a problem with particular package, you can go to
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/ look for that package you're having the
problem with and see a discussion related to that particular issue.
I.e. Here are all the issues related to firmware-amd-graphics --

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?dist=unstable;package=firmware-amd-graphics

You can look at a particular bug like this page --

Then you can contribute to the conversation just by emailing to
907598 at bugs.debian.org (reply link on the page).

In order to report bugs you can report them via email --
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Or install reportbug which will help you format bug report along with
automatically selecting all the relevant configuration from your system
-- https://wiki.debian.org/reportbug

However you need to configure your computer to send email, which
sometimes can be a bit annoying.

Hope that helps,

Alex.