[GTALUG] Various Tech looking for Good Homes

Scott Sullivan scott at revident.net
Thu Oct 25 21:23:02 EDT 2018

I have the following items for sale. I just don't have a use for them
anymore, and would like to give this community first crack.

Contact me off-list if your interested or have questions.

ACER Aspire easyStore H340
* Intel Atom 230, 2GB RAM, No Drives
* Includes added Compatible Graphics card, to make linux installs easy.
https://revident.net/images/IMG_20181025_204544.jpg
https://revident.net/images/IMG_20181025_204607.jpg
[$80]

Lenovo Thinkpad Ultra Dock
* Power Supply and Original Keys included.
https://revident.net/images/IMG_20181025_204034.jpg
https://revident.net/images/IMG_20181025_204046.jpg
https://revident.net/images/IMG_20181025_204232.jpg
[$160]

APC Back-UPS ES 350
* Battery will need to be replaced.
https://revident.net/images/IMG_20181025_203922.jpg
[$15]

StarTech 2.5" Hotswap Bay, Expansion Card slot mount.
* Used to add rear I/O access SATA drives, good for space constrained cases.
https://revident.net/images/IMG_20181025_204650.jpg
[$25 for all three]

GnuBee PC2 NAS Deluxe Kit
* Never used, bought for a purpose that wasn't ultimately needed.
* BONUS: 6x 750GB Seagate ST3750640AS, free with purchase.
* All drives have passed a recent badblocks run.
https://revident.net/images/IMG_20181025_205118.jpg
https://revident.net/images/IMG_20181025_205125.jpg
https://www.crowdsupply.com/gnubee/personal-cloud-2
[$260]