[GTALUG] dreamhost reply, is dh key exchange question.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Oct 12 12:50:41 EDT 2018

Hi Jason,
I am guessing  that  you did not follow the start of our informative
discussion   here.
i have no personal ssh.config because I cannot run Linux directly as a
computer  system due to my individual accessibility needs.
I run the programs with which Mike profoundly helped me troubleshoot from
my DOS desktop,
reaching  a company where I have a shell account of my own, who is using
an alternative
  port from 22 and who still incorporates the   factors Mike discovered for
my  user logging in.
further as i just shared this does not give me direct access as I cannot
download or upload items to my dreamhost work space from another shell.
The dreamhost shell, while far less detailed than my personal shared
account  at shellworld,   contains e-mail programs, browsers, text editors
file conversion tools and the like , comparative to I guess? the Ubuntu
command line, although I am not firm on what Ubuntu is like first hand.
Regardless for my professional needs,  I must reach a comparative setup
from  my desktop to get tings done.

Thanks, Karen