[GTALUG] Google Alternatives

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:09:03 EDT 2018

On 2018-10-09 06:38 PM, Christopher Browne via talk wrote:
> https://degooglisons-internet.org/en/alternatives/

A whole bunch of these, such as Trello, aren't Google services. It also
seems to be mostly a catalogue of services from one company.

I'll be sad to see Google+ go, if only for the huge knowledge base built
up there for my open source Reach 3D printer. The folks there know 3d
printers and not data retention best-practice. At the time, Google+
seemed like it would stick around forever, right?¹

(a hollow voice intones "O R K U T ... W A V E ... R E A D E R ...")

 Stewart

---
¹:  “If you are not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the
product being sold.” -
https://www.metafilter.com/95152/Userdriven-discontent#32560467