[GTALUG] dreamhost reply, is dh key exchange question.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Oct 9 16:19:20 EDT 2018

Hi Mike and everyone.
Below  is the explanation from dreamhost regarding my dh key exchange
situation.
A bit of background.
Dreamhost has a special program allowing International Nonprofit
organizations who can demonstrate tax exempt status  to have a hosting
account with their service.
My employee got such an account  years back, they have offices both in new
York and Toronto.  I have asked Brian to share the documentation dreamhost
provided its nonprofit organization members in this program of their so
called business decision.
I pointed out that many in the nonprofit sector are using  less than hot
off the shelf tools to manage their internet efforts, with this business
decision  creating a risk for more than   myself.  Further, I pointed out
that  I am at the moment, physically incapable of making changes having
not  been able to work fully since the end of June.
I share  his first post, I have not gotten an answer yet to my reply.
I dare say the simple solution would be, if they exists, an easy way to
manage it, finding another company all together.
At the same time though I would welcome  educating other dreamhost
customers, say via there twitter  presence, if they have one.
Thoughts on their explanation?
Karen
<dreamhost e-mail begins below this line:>

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018, DreamHost Customer Support Team wrote:

> Hello,

    "I don't see that there should be any trouble connecting to