[GTALUG] dh key exchange question.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Oct 4 22:12:38 EDT 2018

Hi Mike,  all,
that is most impressive and I am beyond thankful.
I did do a second test, using an option  that I run for shellworld, but
your   data shows I should be having no issues..save for the port itself.
unless your test of dreamhost.com is using port 22?
in which case I am back to  Bell somehow impacting my accessing the port.
Thanks!
Kare