[GTALUG] dh key exchange question.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Oct 3 15:50:14 EDT 2018

Hi again,
I am not using windows either, but DOS.
The  program, sshdos,  was created by someone involved with the freedos
project, which is still under development.
When I use the program to ssh telnet well anywhere, and run the -v option I
witness the exchange process, when it works like here and when it does
not.
The program was compiled using some parts of putty for windows yes, along
with  some Linux libraries.
Proof it works, I am using it to write this e-mail.
But as expressed my host here shellworld is a small enough company to work
with me.
Djgpp is another dos project which includes some more up to date keys.  I
believe my best option is going to be discovering if there is either
another  DOS ssh client, the speech and screen readers for Linux directly
all use voices that stimulate my brain's dizzy centres, or seek to
upgrade sshdos since the code is open source.
Thanks for the firm information about  the keys I am using.
Happy thanksgiving to the list,
Kare