[GTALUG] Questions on wireguard and networking

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:36:47 EDT 2018

Greetings

Found what looks to be a quite interesting vpn 'system' called wireguard.

The dev team is still saying, after a couple years of what looks to be
some very active development, don't run this as solid software. From
the chatter that I've read the quality of the software is maybe like
grub where it sat at version 0.97 for what was that - - - about 7 or 8
years ( and then hit version 2 in no time flat!).

I am wanting to use this wireguard between two different routers here
to firmly control not only the in but also the outgoing electronic
communications.

Perhaps someone has a better solution - --if so - - - I'm looking (grin!).

TIA

Dee