[GTALUG] good deal on netbook; war story: putting Fedora on it

Howard Gibson hgibson at eol.ca
Wed Nov 21 15:58:43 EST 2018

Hugh,

   I am documenting my Linux installs on my website.  I have had some time on my hands recently, so I have tried installing stuff on my old 32-bit Lenovo Thinkpad.

   http://home.eol.ca/~hgibson/Linux.html#NewUsers

   Ubuntu and Fedora worked nicely in a beginner installation.  We need to build a library of this stuff.