[GTALUG] Dinner tonight?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Nov 12 15:20:08 EST 2018

| From: Evan Leibovitch via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
| Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 16:01:53 -0400

| I'd love to try something new.

I agree.

| But the wiki only mentions seating capacity at a few of the entrioes. The
| burrito places mentioned have next to no seating.
| Perhaps the next time we could talk about this more than a few hours before?

I missed that meeting.  And the next.  And now it is about 1 day ahead.
Perhaps a bit late.

| I assume, unless mentioned otherwise, that Kabul Express is still the
| go-to...

Was a plausible alternative proposed?

(I'm content with Kabul Express since I was last there three months ago.)

Stewart keeps mentioning that interesting Yonge St. locations are dropping
like flies.

Stewart: could you prune the deadwood from the wiki page?
	<https://wiki.gtalug.org/pre-meeting_dinner>
Others with knowledge could help too.

New candidate (if not tomorrow, some time):

<https://www.yelp.ca/biz/good-view-restaurant-toronto>
<https://wiki.gtalug.org/pre-meeting_dinner#good_view_restaurant>
Yelp makes it look OK (but not a must-try)
- $$ (Kabul Express is $).  Not sure how that plays out.
- one review says "ample seating area"
- about a block east of Kabul Express