[GTALUG] Fedora 27 packagekit reboot and install glitch

Howard Gibson hgibson at eol.ca
Wed May 16 20:24:52 EDT 2018

On Wed, 16 May 2018 19:48:31 -0400
Russell via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> After installing some recent F27 updates using the gnome software centre, the package kit watchdog has stopped exiting gracefully on an install routine. This happened after I chose to enable the recommended updates.

Russel,

   I am having problems with dnf too.  I have upgraded my two primary computers to Fedora_27.  Overall, I am happy with it, but I find that install orders to dnf fail a lot.  Usually, they work when I run them again.  This is not much help when my cron job tries to do an update.

--
Howard Gibson
hgibson at eol.ca
jhowardgibson at gmail.com