[GTALUG] Sending array variable over CGI ?

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso at utoronto.ca
Sun May 13 16:36:48 EDT 2018

On 2018-05-13 12:57 AM, William Park via talk wrote:
>> Any of that look useful?
>
> What does URL look like, when sending those 16 integers?
>
> Or, has Web/CGI evolved to a point where you just include JSON content
> in POST method, and javascript handles the magic behind the scene?

I'm using PUT, but POST would be the same - the URL in my Django
application is just a restful endpoint at /save.

I don't know how Perl & CGI handle PUT/POST data that isn't a form field
or URL parameter, but this link looks useful:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19610312/perl-cgi-passing-variable-in-post-with-json

Cheers, Jamon