[GTALUG] Hello and GnuPG/PGP key signing parties

tlugys.ats at spamgourmet.com tlugys.ats at spamgourmet.com
Tue Mar 13 17:14:00 EDT 2018

Sorry, I noticed this message just now. -- I was the one who expressed the
interest of getting the key signed before.

So *bring paper copies **of our signatures* to enable exchange is the only
thing need to get my key signed?  -- I'm asking because if I come to
today's meeting, I have to get back home now, to grab my laptop (if that
paper copy is not enough and I also need to sign other people's key as
well), then head back downtown again. and I'm not too sure if my GPG key is
secure enough to be used & signed by other people. -- I.e., I was planning
to review it once I confirm a key signing date.

Can we host the key signing party in the next meeting please?

because going through the message trail, I did find one more person
requesting to be on the next meeting,

 I should be able to attend the April 10th meeting though.

OK? Thx.