[GTALUG] Which JavaScript should I learn?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 13 02:16:14 EDT 2018

Hi all, (If you're on KWLUG list, sorry for duplicate.)

I have a general question about JavaScript.  I want to develop/propose
"web app" hosted from embedded Linux board.  So,
    - you go to its webpage,
    - click "web app",
    - it will serve out JavaScript to browser client, and
    - the app will be running on the browser.

Which Javascript should I learn?

I mean, there are Meteor, Angular, React, Ember, Vue, etc.  Some are
described as "framework", and others described as "library".  Then,
there is Web Assembly I've been reading about recently.  It's difficult
to figure out what's what.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>