[GTALUG] A GTALUG talk from March 2017 is on youtube

Alex Volkov alex at flamy.ca
Sat Mar 10 22:04:16 EST 2018

Hey Kevin,

It was one of the talks we recorder when we just started out recording
the meetings, so I wasn't sure what I was doing at the time.

Slides are available here, and you can follow them along with the video
-- https://wiki.gtalug.org/_media/meeting:atmel-processor-presentation.pdf

More material related to the talk is available in video description on
youtube.

Alex.