[GTALUG] Hello and GnuPG/PGP key signing parties

Val Kulkov val.kulkov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:56:55 EST 2018

Hi Rouben,

I am also looking for someone to sign my key, and I had a brief exchange on
this topic at the IRC channel, #torontocrypto @ irc.oftc.net yesterday.
Next week is the March break week, I will be travelling and for this reason
I won't be able to attend the GTALUG meeting next Tuesday. I should be able
to attend the April 10th meeting though.

In the interim, I'd be happy to sign your key in exchange for signing my
key if you are willing/able to meet with me somewhere in the GTA. Please PM
me if you are interested.