[GTALUG] Hello and GnuPG/PGP key signing parties

Rouben rouben at rouben.net
Fri Mar 9 20:56:55 EST 2018

Hello everyone!

I’m a newbie to this list. The name is Rouben Tchakhmakhtchian; I’ve been a
Linux user since about 1998 (dabbled with it a bit before that). I’m
currently working at UofT in IT, and am still a die-hard open source
enthusiast.

I was wondering, does the GTALUG community still organize GPG key signing
events? If not, I would also like to know how much interest there would be
in such an event.

Thanks in advance, and my apologies if this is an FAQ type post. I’d be
happy to RTFM if you kindly point me in the right direction. :)

Cheers and have a great weekend!
--
Rouben