[GTALUG] (OT) home renovation courses for home owner?

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Jun 27 12:10:05 EDT 2018

Not sure about a course but here is something that worked for me in the
past.

We had a shower to tile and I know enough about tiling that I am not
going to do a good job if I do it myself.

We offered to tear out the old stall down to the studs and get rid of
the trash.

That shaved just about 1/2 of the cost off the project and smashing the
old stall was very cathartic.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||