[GTALUG] I not have a smaller phone, and therefor want it's big brother in a pad

Charles Philip Chan cpchan at bell.net
Wed Jun 27 11:45:05 EDT 2018

Evan Leibovitch via talk <talk at gtalug.org> writes:

>    - From my own research to date, the best value right now is the Huawei
>    MediaPad M5, available in 8.4" and 10.8" versions, and the best place to
>    get them in Canada appears to be Newegg.

I second the Mediapad's. I brought a M3 Lite 10 (which has an audio
jack) from Newegg to replace my Nexus 7 2013. The price is right, it is
fast, and the battery life and stand by time is great. The build quality
is also great.  The only downside is Emui, but it is far closer to stock
than Touchwiz (or whatever they call it now).

Charles