[GTALUG] I not have a smaller phone, and therefor want it's big brother in a pad

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Jun 25 17:09:37 EDT 2018

| From: James Knott via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
|
| I recently bought an Asus Zenpad 10, with 1920 x 1200 resolution.
| There's a cheaper version with 1280 x 800.  It's quite nice.  I had been
| using a Nexus 7, original version.  While it worked well, I often found
| the display a bit small.

Do you mean too few inches or two few pixels (or both)?

The second Nexus 7 is quite a bit better than the first one.  In
particular, it has the same number of pixels as the Zenpad 10.  It
depends on your eyes whether you find a 10" or a 7" is better when the
number of pixels is the same.  Don't trust other people's opinion
because they have different eyes.