[GTALUG] I not have a smaller phone, and therefor want it's big brother in a pad

James Knott james.knott at jknott.net
Mon Jun 25 16:23:58 EDT 2018

On 06/25/2018 04:16 PM, Evan Leibovitch via talk wrote:
> FWIW, I own four tablets including both models of the Nexus 7; its
> 2013 model still stands up as very good, though the stock OS doesn't
> get updated anymore and requires a ROM replacement such as Lineage if
> you want to keep it up to date. The other two are an 8" Dell that runs
> Windows and an 8" Acer with a nice screen but horribly underpowered.

I recently bought an Asus Zenpad 10, with 1920 x 1200 resolution.
There's a cheaper version with 1280 x 800.  It's quite nice.  I had been
using a Nexus 7, original version.  While it worked well, I often found
the display a bit small.  It also slowed down with one of the updates
and the battery is about dead, so...

I also bought a folding case/stand for the Zenpad from Amazon.