[GTALUG] Messages are bouncing

ac ac at main.me
Fri Jul 27 02:33:03 EDT 2018

I am so sorry, I made a stupid assumption.

by simply stating "not really" I assumed that people would understand
that this means that technically
> > This seems to  describe a problem where the recipient's mail service
> > subscribes to a spam blocklist that is incorrectly blocking GTALUG.

this is NOT the case...

It is not GTALUG that is blocked... GTALUG is completely clean and in a
clean IP range.

mailman includes the relay IP number, in the headers, so the incoming
email server checks all "Received: from " against whatever RBL dnsbl, etc.

So, if the person/ip/sender, that 'sent' to the GTALUG mailing list, ip
no is listed, THEN there are issues in receiving email...(by whatever
recipient email server)

so, sorry about that :(

for the rest, I guess I could also elaborate a lot more if anyone is interested?