[GTALUG] Messages are bouncing

Alex Volkov alex at flamy.ca
Thu Jul 26 14:23:26 EDT 2018

Oh, it's not the messages that list receives that get filtered out, it's
when mailman sends out list to the recipients, some who have spamhaus
and running on an IPv6 port get mailing list messages filtered.

We could disable IPv6 on our end, but it just feels wrong to me.

Here's the error message I'm getting on my personal email server

     5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [2600:3c03::f03c:91ff:fe50:ea0a]
     blocked using sbl.spamhaus.org;https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBLCSS

I believe the following hosts have similar settings to mine --

csclub.uwaterloo.ca
vex.net

I believe there are 7 people including myself, that get routinely affected by the issue.