[GTALUG] Messages are bouncing

Alex Volkov avolkov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:53:10 EDT 2018

Hey Lennart,

That's spamhaus blacklisting us occasionally, your email service and
about five other people (including myself) use spamhaus as a spam
filtering service.

For some reason the messages coming from an IPv6 address to an IPv6
address have much higher chance of getting blacklisted.

Every-so-often I go to spamhaus and request delisting, I would also
manually clear all the bounced accounts, but sometimes I forget to do that.

Alex.