[GTALUG] Specific question about mailing list management

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Jul 25 10:13:29 EDT 2018

That assumes that the users are reading the messages and are interested
in taking action to get themselves removed.

Which is why you want a tag in the message that you can use to track back.
That and logs of all your subscribe an unsubscribe actions.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||