[GTALUG] I have 6 GWU523 IOGEAR wireless adapters NIB for sale

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Jul 22 14:13:57 EDT 2018

Additionally,
freegeeks Toronto  who builds machines and sells them might give you a tax
receipt for them.
Likewise do not forget about the various freecycle groups, tied to yahoo
groups where the cards might be snapped up.
many small companies and individual members with the centre for social
innovation,
www.socialinnovation.ca
Would appreciate them as well.
One soul's older technology is another's serious need.
If you want help reaching any of these write me off list.
Karen