[GTALUG] looking for a tool to transform table relationships

Steve Petrie, P.Eng. apetrie at aspetrie.net
Sat Jul 21 06:55:13 EDT 2018

You could also consult the PostgreSQL users email forum pgsql-general at lists.postgresql.org

Needs registration, but when I was receiving the forum messages, I noticed that participants were always promptly helpful to all comers. But sometimes there is a LOT of email traffic.

I dropped out from this PosthreSQL forum a while ago, just because I chose another direction for my database application. Nothing wrong with PostgreSQL at all -- it's a great product.

Steve