[GTALUG] SSL Server Certificate

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 16 23:38:38 EDT 2018

Off-tangent... Can someone do a talk on "SSL/TLS Certificate" for users,
sysadmin, and application programmers level?  Like,
    - how to create certificate
    - what fields to populate when create certificate.  It seems to
      be sensitive to expiry date, certain fields, etc.
    - how to install them, at server side and at client side.

I understand SSH private/public keys.  But, for the life of me, I don't
understand SSL/TLS or OpenSSL package.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>