[GTALUG] Fetchmail and Office365 and backslashes, oh my!

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Mon Jul 16 12:25:34 EDT 2018

On 2018-07-16 11:23 AM, Peter King via talk wrote:
> fetchmail it still passes the wrong number of backslashes. As far as I
> can tell, fetchmail and O365 only exchange an even number of backslashes:
> one gets you 0, two gets 2, three gets 2, four gets 4, and so on.

This is starting to sound like a bug in fetchmail or it is some sort of
compatibility "feature" with Office365. If fetchmail isn't converting two
backslashes to one I would talk with the fetchmail people and/or file a bug
report.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick