[GTALUG] Dinner options for July 10th

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:52:29 EDT 2018

There hasn't yet been any discussion...

- Kabul Express is a pretty good "backstop" option if we don't arrive
at anything else

- Aura Foodcourt seems to be falling to near-nothing; perhaps closed already?

- There was a rather spicy Pakistani place a bit further east on
Dundas that we tried last year; it's a bit of a walk, but perhaps???

- I'll note that several Ramen places have been mentioned; I like the
idea, abstractly, but they tend to be way too noisy and crowded for
our crowd.  Kinton, Guu, Hokkaido all come to mind :-(

- We have done Blaze Pizza; it was a bit crowded for our crowd, but perhaps...

I'm bringing this up so that we at least know we need to decide
something; I'm avoiding having a decision so that perhaps ideas bubble
in by tomorrow :-)