[GTALUG] (OT) admin fee on BMO RRSP?

Michael Galea michael at galeahome.ca
Sun Jul 8 13:38:55 EDT 2018

On 07/08/18 00:01, William Park via talk wrote:
> Another very off-topic post...
>
> Recently, I found out Bank of Montreal is charging me $10 + tax
> administration fee for RRSP account.  I can't believe it.  Maybe some
> option got turned on/off by mistake.  Anyone here with RRSP with BMO?
> Are you paying admin fee, also?

I can't remember ever having paid admin fees.

 From the BMO website
https://www.bmo.com/assets/pdfs/investorline/self-directed/commission-and-fee-schedule-2014-11-01-en.pdf

"Fees for registered accounts
For RRSP, LIRA, LRSP, RIF, LRIF, RLSP, LIF, RLIF and RESPs:
No fee when your account value is greater than or equal to
$25,000. An annual administration fee of $50 is charged for RESP
accounts less than $25,000. For all other registered accounts, $100
is charged for accounts less than $25,000".

--
Michael Galea