[GTALUG] How to go fast without speculating... maybe

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 31 09:32:28 EST 2018

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 07:40:11PM -0500, Mel Wilson wrote:
> According to Wikipedia, the Loongson processors are stil developed and
> used. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson> .

That is true, although it seems not that easy to find a system with one
in it.

Well unless you are the Chinese government building a supercomputer.

I think Broadcom also still has MIPS CPUs for routers, and Atheros at
least used to have some MIPS 24k chips as well as far as I remember.

--
Len Sorensen