[GTALUG] Shopping for bluetooth headphone... which brand?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 19 13:49:27 EST 2018

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 08:20:32AM -0500, Russell wrote:
> Just wondering, does the headset work in analogue mode when the battery dies and can you switch off ANR to extend the battery life?

Yes it works in analog mode without the battery as far as I know (I did
not try it yet but I believe that is what the manual said).

On the model with active noise cancelation (which is not the one on sale)
the switch has settings of:

Off, BT, Noise cancelation (which also enabled BT).

I think it is supposed to also work with analog in noise cancelation mode.
Will have to give it a try.

The version on sale has just analog and BT.  The version I picked up a
few days ago also has active noise cancelation (but cost $80 instead).

--
Len Sorensen